RHG Character - Ryuk RHG Character - Ryuk

So true

loved it :)

Super Popper Super Popper

a little confusing

It was nice but I didn't understand some of the more minute features in the game,

ZOM-TV! ZOM-TV!

Great game, love it

I have seen this game on another site. It is absolutly amazing. He must have just gotten around to uploading it here.

Covetous Covetous

GREED!

The theme was greed. It was not a baby but a man over come by greed. Divoured from the inside out, at first slowly but gaining momentum as his greed grew.

Little old for the news Little old for the news

alright

You scared the crap out of my cat lol :)

Aside from that I thought it was a good motiv but personally I didn't feel enough development to keep me hooked on that theme for as long as it was present, which since every aspect of the song was heavily dependant on the theme it was present the whole song.

I give it 7 but I really think you could revisit this song and break it down and use aspects of it to make a 10

jaburuw responds:

thanks for the review!
well, I´m a little lazy to work again in a song that I already made, but I gonna take your comment heavly in the next songs!
in fact, I think it´s a problem in all my musics and i´ll try to work it out!
;}

CY2V9 CY2V9

Great song

Really enjoyed it.

The only thing I think is that if you had used space in some strategic areas it would have added more punch and accented aspects of the structure/form for the listener a little bit more.

Other than that great work.

The Penetrating Darkness The Penetrating Darkness

Loved the effect

I really like this piece. You took a theme and you layered it with variations from that theme and when they all came together it really built some tension (greatly due to you use of what sounded like tremolo strings).

I really liked at 2:02 where that haunting melody comes in because it prepared the listener for the space that came after which the signaled the start of the B section. The B section then built back up in tension, the same way the A section did, and then ultimatly comes to the resolution of the song.

The resolution is great because while it concludes the song it does not resolve the built up tension of the piece which leaves the listener in the same state a few seconds after hearing the piece as they were a few seconds into the piece, tense and on edge, and since I feel this was the desired effect I say bravo.

ShatterTheSky22 responds:

"while it concludes the song it does not resolve the built up tension of the piece which leaves the listener in the same state a few seconds after hearing the piece as they were a few seconds into the piece" -- you have no idea how glad I am you felt this way.

Thank you so much for your in-depth review and score, it is so very much appreciated. And yeah, the tremelo strings were the key to the piece.

[TSR Audio]